2.15.2005

Today's "impatient with people rant"

You know, you have to be COMPLETELY crazy to cut off your daughter's arms and kill her. Yep, that's what Dana Schlosser did, and the judge committed her to a loony bin...she's been diagnosed as manic depressive. But I have an even BETTER idea to help her and save the taxpayers money - when asked about her heinous crime, "She's stated over and over that she wishes she'd been allowed to go with her daughter," Dr. ***** said. GIVE HER THIS LAST WISH! Let her jump off a bridge, in fronna truck, cut her wrists, but a cap in her temple, just LET HER KILL HERSELF! God I HATE child killers - I'm sorry she's nuts, but we should just allow her to off herself and save ourselves the cost of medical attention...

In Oregon, of course, the treehuggin' ex-Blockbuster video IDIOT who tried to lure women to his home for sex and a hangin contacted the potential victims/partners via instant messenger. During the conversations, HE USED HIS REAL NAME! So of COURSE the police were going to catch him! I have an idea for this sharp knife - let him hump his hand for, say, 10 minutes, then string him up...see if he's REALLY serious about all this comin' and goin'.

More sports stories:

The NHL players offered a salary cap, but the NHL rejected it because it was apparently too high. The players offered $52 mil, the owners never went north of $40 mil. Score one for the change in philosophical differences, which is good, but score one for a failure of this season, which I CANNOT believe they will play. However, I'm cautiously optimistic for next year...

Yankees screwed up: GM Brian Cashman says that the Yanks removed the word "steroids" from Jason Giambi's contract, believing they were protected by broader language regarding drugs. WHAT? Cashman, you are a MORON! I can't believe that he did this, was there anyone in baseball who did NOT suspect that Giambi was on the sauce? I bet old King George is pulling out his hair! hehe

I gotta tell ya, I KNOW that what Jose Canseco is saying is probably true. What I can't believe is that he feels the need to drop dime on his old pals in baseball and tattle on their steroid use. The late Ken Caminiti at least didn't finger anyone ELSE in his confession, why does Canseco feel the need to rat out Palmiero, Giambi, McGwire, Rodriguez, et al? I think I know why...money. The book of "I took steroids to be a great baseball player" would have sold 2 copies (including the one purchased by his mother) if it would just have been a self confession, not a blabbering tell all about the big names in baseball. Oh, and by the way, test Sammy Sosa too...

Transsexual golfers will be allowed to play in the Women's British Open. Siiiiigh...

Okay, that's enough, my brain is full...

No comments: