5.23.2005

My Has Time Flown

I haven't posted in a while and was taken to task by Thew over the phone. (Argh! Old technology! At least it was a cell phone.)

Ostensibly, the reason is that the Tilam clan has moved. Sure, it was within town, but packing and unpacking is the same no matter how far you travel. And the move makes Mrs. Tilam nuts. Which puts your humble servant on edge.

Tonight I plan to see the new Star Wars flick. I promise to give my opinions. My oldest wants a Star Wars birthday party and his younger brother and sister will (no doubt) want to come along. I am being selfless by interrupting my evening schedule to pre-view it. What a guy.

So, a round-up on random thoughts:

What I am reading: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time.

What I can't wait to see: the Dark Knight.

What I am concerned about: have there been a rash of child kidnappings?

What I am not concerned about: anything you read here.

What I am listening to: Millie Manning. (Don't bother, you can't find her. Yet.)

What makes me smile: it was only April.

See ya.

No comments: