11.30.2005

Light Posting Lately

Posting does seem to go in fits and spurts - I don't know how the Big Bloggers do it on a regular basis. The pace of work and the holidays (not to mention the kids) seem to eat up a lot of time.

I have had a hankering to post on something more substantial then the sexapades of the NFL. Over at the Belmont Club, Wretchard's post commenting on Chester's views at the Adventures of Chester got me thinking about globalization, the Internet, higher consciousness and the implications for the future. I will be posting on that shortly.

To add to the perspective, I offer Nonzero by Robert Wright, which has greatly influenced my thinking on human interaction and God's Debris by Scott Adams, which offers an interesting take on human progress.

With that, back to work...

No comments: