11.06.2005

Never thought I'd say this...

God Bless the Philadelphia Eagles...

Are you like me? Are you hoping that they NEVER let TO back in an Eagles' uniform? Are you hoping that maybe he breaks a bone or tears a ligament or injures himself such that he's out for the season? Are you hoping that NO OTHER NFL TEAM picks up his sorry ass? God, what a jerk...

Cancer. That's the only term for a self-centered arrogant asshole like TO. STFU and play. You're a cancer in the locker room, a cancer in the huddle, and regardless of your talent and ability to play, I would NEVER want you on my team. Jaromir Jagr in hockey. Manny Ramirez in baseball. Pretty much 1/2 the league in the NBA. People whose egos run out of check, who consider themselves better than the rest of the players; team killers, coach killers, championship killers...

Makes me happy to just be a regular joe in the world. Well, almost.

No comments: