12.20.2006

Babe watching...my second favorite pasttime!

Top 20 most beautiful athletes?

Well, let me start off first by saying my beautiful hoops playing/coaching wife, Mrs Thew, is tops. She's the champion. All the rest are just bench warmers.

And I will state my "top 5" of the current crop of hollywood hotties. Women I'd ask for a free weekend pass for from the wife (not that I'd get it, but it's fun to dream):

Jessica Biel
Kate Beckinsale
Jessica Alba
Jessica Simpson
Rebecca Romijn

Rachel Hunter gets an honorable mention, as does Diane Lane, Jodie Foster, and Rene Russo. Brangelina is no, Lohan is not even appealing to me in the least. Oh, and Sandra Bullock gets my "love to see her in a schoolgirl outfit" vote.

Now on the the MOTTS...

First my "WTF are they thinking?!"
Michelle Wie (you know she holds a special place in my heart)
Anastasia Myskina (bag her)
Marion Jones (she's more of a man than I am after all those steroids)
Daniela Hantuchova (clearly, someone has stolen her breasts and replaced them with...nothing)

Next my "yeah, little dim lighting and some mazola and I'm okay"
Lisa Leslie
Becky Hammon
Anna Rawson
Gretchen Bleiler
Alisa Camplin
Amy Acuff (if I can ever reach high enough to smooch her!)
Carrie Tollefson (hmm, bit on the emaciated side)
Maria Sharapova
Sasha Cohen

Lastly, my "spot on chap!"
Veronica Kay
Natalie Coughlin
Tara Dakides
Tanith Belbin
Malia Jones
Anna Kournikova
Gabriella Reece

And the list you've been waiting for...My Top 20!
Cory Everson
Jenny Finch
Katarina Witt
Summer Sanders
Natalie Coughlin
Tara Dakides
Natalie Gulbis
Malia Jones
Anna Kournikova
Gabriella Reece
Mia Finnegan
Danica Patrick
Stacey Dales (used to be Dales-Schulman, woo! she's avaiable)
Gabriella Sabatini
Stac Keibler (did you see her in "Dancing with the Stars"?)
Jan Stephenson
Carling Bassett (remember her? best canadian import since Hockey and Labatts)
Heather Mitts

Ah well, I could only come up with 18 - but I'm already running a fever!

TILAM?

No comments: