3.26.2007

Fantastic Final Four

In my two ESPN brackets, I had UNC and Georgetown as winning it all. I guess I liked the East.

Two Number 1s and two Number 2s. That hasn't happened in over 10 years. The Elite 8 had no one lower then a 7 seed; which I am certain does not count as Cinderella. The games have been generally close (even the UNC-G'Town game went OT before the Hoyas took over).

And there is a possibility of a Florida-OSU championship again!

This has been an outstanding tournament.

My quick predictions: I will stick with G'Town over Florida. As I said below, Florida should take the championship, but I like these Hoyas. I also like UCLA, who I think will have the heart to beat OSU, though I am nervous after the way OSU played against Memphis.

Finally, I see a championship for another Thompson-Ewing combo.

No comments: