8.14.2006

Comic Relief

Well, a couple of observations about Tilam's post.

I laughed my ass off about Scott Adam's post. I'm not sure if women really truly understand the things that men go through with the old plumbing, especially in public...spontaneous wood (just as the class ending bell rings), some days your long dong silver, some days wee willie winkie, shrinkage, and a whole slew of others. Oh, and my favorite: splitting the streams...

I had no idea who this Ali-G guy was before this video, and I still don't know who the hell he is, but he's much funnier than Dame Edna, I'll tell you that. And although I didn't find it as "pee in my pants funny" as Tilam did, it was still very humourous, and Posh/Becks were very game and good sports about his questions and comments. I might check out more of his comic relief in the future.

And on that note, a tentative yet hearty "welcome back" to Barbaro, who as we all know suffered horrific and life-threatening injuries in the Preakness, but who is taking short strolls out in the yard and starting back on the road to recovery outside the equine ICU.

No comments: