11.16.2004

The new lunatic on the block

Hey! This is Thew. I'm a RL pal of Tilam, and in a sick sense of the word was an integral part of him getting that name.

I'm old, fussy, crabby, and all around facetious. I do not tolerate stupidity, slackerness, and an avoidance of one's responsiblity to be a good person to yourself, your family, and your friends.

I'm a sports fan mostly, leaving the politico of Tilam to carry that load for us. I love the NHL (rant coming), college hoops, and the Yankees (go ahead, give it to me). I play as much golf as possible (Tiger IS in a slump, but for a good reason), and my nightly vice is Everquest, an online role playing game.

I will flame, rant, rave, and throw as many barbs as I can. I also welcome others to fire back at me, always up for a good cat-fight.

L8R

No comments: