10.02.2007

Driving Gaffes...

1) Lifting my head to see where the ball is going before I hit it - talk about a near miss.
2) Dropping my right shoulder - open face, push-slice.
3) Leading too soon with my lower body - open face, push-slice.
4) Starting my hands down too soon - over the top, pull-hook.
5) Opening up my left hip outward instead of moving it through the impact line - over the top, pull-hook.
6) Strengthening my right hand - leads to dropping right shoulder - see #2.
7) Standing too close to the ball - leads to pulling hands in during swing - leads to dropping right shoulder - see #2.
8) Standing too far from the ball - leads to reaching outward too far with my hands - over the top, see #3.
9) Lagging the clubhead behind to make a strong wrist release right before impact - clubhead way behind hands, push-slice.
10) Waiting for the group ahead of me to walk off the driveable par 4 green before I tee off - inevitably leads to an embarassing worm burner in front of the group behind you.

No comments: