7.30.2007

The Cooler King

C'mon. Give me a hard question.

Kudos to Animal House, which I should have considered more seriously and bumped Fletch. Same with Bachelor Party, which certainly deserves a mention, though is not Top 10 material.

The seems to be an Ahnold bias with both Terminator and Predator in the Thew Top 10. Oddly, I was torn about including an Ahnold flick, but my favorite Schwarzenegger movie is Total Recall. Terminator is a close second.

But the fact is that there at least 20 Top 10 Guy Movies. I just don't think you can narrow it down to a "definitive" 10.

Now, I pass the leadership hat back to Thew and ask for his Top 10 Horror Films. Caveat, we do not measure "horror" by the amount of blood, we measure "horror" by the minutes of sleep lost and the number of heart attacks during the movie.

No comments: