7.31.2007

Fore! I Mean My Top 7 Courses...

One week. Shall I assume that "private" courses have a terminal illness clause? One other caveat: I have played The Country Club, so I have been able to strike that from the list and .

Sunday: Augusta - I just want to make sure I get this round in.
Monday: Pebble Beach - Seeing it so many times on the tube makes it seem like a neighborhood course.
Tuesday: Pacific Dunes - And its neighbor, Bandon Dunes, become instant classics.
Wednesday: Kapalua - I hate windy courses, but I am dying in a few days anyway...how much worse could my mood get?
Thursday: Medinah - A diamond in the Midwest.
Friday: Pine Valley - The only nice thing in NJ.
Saturday: The Monster - Sentimental reasons. Let's see if I do any better at 44 then at 14.

Back at you...*croak*

No comments: