12.02.2004

Dang he's making more sense

Well, i have to agree with Tilam again. There aren't many more classy, intelligent, well-spoken, and dignified coaches of ANY color in ANY college sport today. Ty handled the entire situation with grace, which is more than we saw with the PERFECT examples of a "black" coach, Nolan Richardson.

Steve Spurrier is fast rising up my "good guy" list. He turned down the Florida position with class and maturity. Here's my take on this: a) Florida did Ron Zook WRONG, and Spurrier prolly doesn't want to go back to that gator pit, b) the players all stood behind Zook, and that was a no win situation for Spurrier, and c) he didn't want to disrespect Ron Zook. Nice job Steve-o.

Tilam's right about Dickie V. His enthusiasm cannot be matched, but his shtick is getting old and annoying. However, on a good note, he does give goo analysis when he rises from his knees in front of Duke University. Although I might add that is devotion to Duke is outmatched by Ahmad Rashad's sychophantic groveling before Michael Jordan, and Stuart Scott's prostration before Shaquille O'Neal.

Today's Rantings:

Jason Giambi admitted to using steriods. WHO ISN'T SURPRISED BY THIS? I tell my friends at work "dang, I wish giambi would get back on the juice, cuz he sux when he isn't using sauce".

I officially put in a job application for groundskeeper to the New York Mets. And I sent a stripper to Kris Benson's hotel room, along with a camera for verification. And put Anna Benson's number on speed dial.

Ricky Williams. I am done with you. Head case. Pot-head case. Goodbye. Good Riddance. Million dollar talent, 5 cent head, dime-bag in his pocket.

No comments: