12.06.2004

Let the Flaming Begin...

Semi-pro ball? What semi-pro ball? Thew has known Tilam for many moons, and doesn't remember an instance of semi-pro ball...

Hoops? Nope, no J and you ain't got hops.
Baseball? umm, nope.
Football? ditto.
Hockey? Closest you get to ice is in your scotch.
Golf? BAH, u constantly are beggin Thew for strokes, and breakin par at putt-putt don't make it in the bigs.
Soccer? Only possibility I would think. But beyond our days as the champions of the rec league in South Windsor, you gotta educate me.
Tennis? ROFL

Unless you are rounding UP and counting the money you won from the old men golf tournaments you used to play with the old men lo these many moons ago.

I'm still holding back my top 10, since it's before Christmas...

Vijay SHOULD be PoY, even though I don't like him.
By the by, has anyone heard anything about Michelle Wie lately?
Denny Neagle, YER AN IDIOT!
Come to think of it, I'm a little surprised that Vanessa Bryant is still married...

Wow, some harsh new revelations regarding the death of Pat Tillman. How do you think this might change the public's perception of this "hero"? He gave up MILLIONS to fight for his country against terrorism, which surely defines him as a cut above the rest. But for all the hoopla surrounding his supposed death fighting the enemy, do you think anything should change if, in fact, he WAS cut down by friendly fire? Wow, the army is going to TILAM on this one...

PGA Q-School
I STILL don't like Ken Green. Even though he's from near my hometown in CT, he's still an arrogant jerk. He shot a 78, signed for a 76, and got DQ'd. His response? "I had my caddie keeping score and I didn't double check it. If it would have meant something, I would have been paying closer attention. But it didn't." What an ass. Playing without passion, it's NO WONDER you still suck and haven't sniffed the regular PGA tour in years. It's a shame that talent is wasted on moron head-cases like this guy.
I feel bad for Tim O'Neal, but he's getting battle tested. He didn't make it again, this time by one stroke. But he's working his game well, and I root for him to become eligible for the big tour after next year. But I gotta tell ya, his wife scares me. She sure sounds like the hovering, micromanaging, "you gotta win this for US" wife you hear about. Of course, that might be the pressure talking, but her comment "It's not his next 12 months, it's ours." shows me that she's just not very sympathetic to the pressure I am SURE he already feels...

That's enuf for now, stay tuned for TILAM's explanation of his "semi-pro" days.

No comments: