1.13.2007

Deep thoughts...

Well, the exact phrasing wasn't quite right, but I basically covered Michelle Wie's press conference almost spot on:

"I tried my best. It's all I can do," said Wie, who has not made the cut in seven PGA Tour starts. "I have a lot of game, it's just not showing right now. When I get it to come out, I'm going to be fine."

But a HUGE GRATS to Tadd Fujikawa: four days after he celebrated his 16th birthday, Fujikawa shot a 4-under 66 to become the youngest player in 50 years to make the cut on the PGA Tour. I don't care if this kid finishes dead last, the state of HI is finally delirious, since a local teen is playing on the weekend of the Sony Open. Oh, and it's not Michelle Wie...

On the other hand, Abe Mariano and Tom Johnson both finished behind Michelle Wie in missing the cut. Sorry boys, but finishing behind Michelle Wie in missing the cut must feel like finishing second to Marion Barry in the mayoral race - who was so bad they finished second to a crack head?!

Oh, and is Michelle Wie destined to be the next Anna Kournikova? Considered beautiful (don't ask...) but unable to win ANYTHING? Time will tell...

Is is ME, or does Posh need to put some meat on her bones? That chick is so skinny she makes MK Olsen look normal. Sorry, but you need to have something to hold on to...

No comments: