1.05.2007

Here's to swimmin with bowl legged wimmen...

Nice, a rocket scientist as an NFL cheerleader! Though truthfully, I'd prefer that she were an English major, cuz then she'd be able to better help me with my Longfellow! However, a HUGE distinction must be made here - even though her degree is in aerospace engineering, her JOB is "assistant project manager", which you KNOW means "gopher". Although frankly, if she were to gopher MY gusto, I'd be more than happy to interface with her system and provide the proper trajectory!

But ultimately, I have some other ladies that can compete with her for MENSA membership:

Janette has a degree in nursing, not a cakewalk discipline...

Stephanie Graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of St. Thomas with a B.A. degree in Psychology and a B.S. degree in Business Economics

Shanna is a United States Air Force – Integrated Avionics Technician

To name a few...

No comments: