1.08.2007

I can go OH-FER and still hit .500!

It's gonna be an interesting next playoff round, that's for sure. Especially since I don't agree with Tilam on a few of his choices...

Ravens over Colts by 10 points. The Ravens are just too good, the Colts blew their load against the Chiefs.

I like the 'Hawks over da Bears. Rex Grossman just isn't the QB to take the bears to the promised land, they don't score enough points, and although their defense is pretty damm good, losing 13-6 will be their ultimate fate.

Drew Brees is the real deal, Jeff Garcia's midnight cinderella clock just chimed. Saints 27-17.

And I'm not a member of the "rookies can't win playoff games" club. Rivers will lead the Bolts over the Pats 24-17.

That's it for now, more when I get a chance to take a deep breath...

No comments: