3.10.2006

Heading Off a Rant

Before Thew gets all hateful on Marcus Williams, I will say that you cannot blame UConn's loss on Marcus Williams. Yes, I do NOT think he should be the guy taking the final shot - Brown or Anderson should be, but UConn simply did not show up. They shot 30% from the floor. Read again: 30%. Josh Boone was 1 of 11. They started OT 0 - 10. That's right, 0 for 10.

I still think they area #1 seed, but if Villanova wins the Big East Tournament, 'Nova should get the DC region and UConn has to travel.

A final word, I was listening to the game on WTIC radio in Connecticut as I was traveling back from NY to Boston yesterday. (No, I did no plan that.) But I will say listening to a close UConn game, in Connecticut, on the cell with Thew and DRIVING is not the smartest thing yours truly has ever done. It would have been safer downing a bottle of Gentlemen Jack...

No comments: