9.10.2007

Getting Old??? Nooooo!!!

Oh my! Oh my! Where do I start?!

From strictly a female perspective the top ten things I HATE about getting old are.....

10. Having to use the restroom at least twice a night.
9. Having a cute, young guy call me ma'am.
8. Looking at all those cute little outfits hanging on the rack and thinking "Yeah! Right!"
7. Looking down at my once flat stomach and wondering how this happened.
6. Opening my medicine chest and realizing that the pill bottles have staged a coup and have reinforced their lines
5. Looking in my makeup mirror and admitting to myself the truth that those really are NOT laugh lines.
4. Wondering why gravity is so very, very cruel.
3. Watching as all my TV shows get cancelled because I'm no longer the target demographic.
2. Waking up in the morning and walking around for about 5 minutes just to get the kinks out. Oooohhh my aching back!!!

And the number one thing I HATE about getting old is.....

When you tell someone your age and their immediate response is "Wow!" and then they try to cover it up by saying "You know, 50 is the new 30." Hello!!!!! If I was 30 everything would be where it's supposed to be!!!!

No comments: