9.07.2007

My Top 10 (There...I added a title!)

Since I am of the female persuasion I'm gonna represent my sista's!!!

1. Ellen Ripley "Aliens" (Sigourney Weaver) - "Get away from her you bitch!" Don't get between a mama and her cub!
2. Aeryn Sun "Farscape" (Claudie Black) - My all time favorite sci-fi TV show. "Got a bit of a problem, Commander? Well, now you've got one more. 'Cause the only way you're going to get my weapon is if I'm dead."
3. M'Lynn Eatenton "Steel Magnolias" (Sally Field) - "I find it amusing. Men are supposed to be made out of steel or something. I just sat there. I just held Shelby's hand. There was no noise, no tremble, just peace. Oh god. I realize as a woman how lucky I am. I was there when that wonderful creature drifted into my life and I was there when she drifted out. It was the most precious moment of my life." This is one of the FEW chick flicks that I love to watch.
4. Alice "Resident Evil" (Mila Jovovich) - "I'm missing you already" I know a lot of guys like her cuz she's sexy, but she was one tough bitch as well.
5. Buffy Sommers "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" Sarah Michelle Geller - I HAD to have this character on my list. She could kick butt, and yet keep her perky sense of humor. I loved her tombstone "She Saved The World Alot"!
6.Sabrina Duncan "Charlies Angels" 1976 Kate Jackson - Here was a woman for the first time on TV who was sexy AND smart.
7. Laura Holt "Remington Steel" Stephanie Zimbalist - Talk about the woman behind the man! And she could chase down bad guys in high heels! Hello!!
8. Lornette 'Mace' Mason "Strange Days" Angela Bassett - This was sort of a cult favorite but this character was so tough. This is when I became a huge Angela Bassett fan.
9. Major Samantha Carter "Stargate SG-1" Amanda Tapping - She's smart, funny, and can out shoot just about any man. "You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water."
10.Dr. Temperance 'Bones' Brennan "Bones" Emily Deschanel - I love this show and love this character! "Every culture nurtures ideals of beauty toward which people strive - fine! But in the future people'll look back upon the surgical alterations of the nose or breasts or buttocks with the same horror that we regard the binding of feet or the use of bronze coils to extend the neck." Sing it my sista!

No comments: