8.01.2007

Good List

Well, we are thinking somewhat alike. My Top 5 are:

Jesus Christ. #1 by a long shot. Fraught with risk, but, as a Christian, talking to the Son of God would be spectacular.

John Adams. Thew's comment on the Founding Fathers is dead on...my choice is Adams. I read David McCollough's book and was hooked. Few people realize that Adams defended the soldiers who shot the protesters at the Boston Massacre.

Socrates. The ultimate conversationalist.

Admiral Lord Nelson. I would love to spend time with him on the HMS Victory during the Battle of Trafalgar. Oddly, of all the military leaders to talk to, Nelson is my top guy.

Jacques deMolay. Who??? The last Grand Master of the Knights Templar. Burned at the stake because he refuse the corrupt King Philip and Pope Clement demand to confess to heresey. Cursed his accusers who both died that same year. But I really want to know where is the Holy Grail.

The last few people to be dropped from the invite list were Cleopatra, Sun Tzu, Shakespeare and Saladin.

Next challenge Thew???

No comments: