8.29.2007

Top 10 Movie or TV Romances

Hmmm this is tough because I don't usually go for the chick flick stuff. Yeah I know, I'm a chick, but I prefer horror, sci-fi and action-adventure. *shrugs* I'm a rebel!

But from the ones I HAVEseen these would be my top 10.

1. Ben Browder (Crichton) and Claudia Black (Aeryn Sun) - Farscape....nothing left to be said. Hottest romance in any galaxy.
2. Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan - Anything they're in together is usually something I'll watch. Joe vs. The Volcano was my absolute favorite.
3. Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr - "An Affair To Remember". This movie makes me cry everytime.
4. John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara - They did a couple of movies together but my absolute favorite is "The Quiet Man" 1952. Best bar brawl scene EVER! If this movie is on TV I stop what I'm doing and watch it.
5. Ron Perlman and Linda Hamilton - The TV show "Beauty and the Beast". If you can do romantic scenes with all that make up you're on my list. LOL!
6. Spencer Tracy and Katherine Hepburn - They did a lot of movies together, had great on screen chemistry and were friends off screen as well.
7. Cary Grant and Ingrid Bergman - "Notorious" 1946. My dad had all of us sit down and watch this movie. Wow! What a romance and what a great suspense thriller.
8. Jonathan Frakes and Marina Sirtis - Commander William T. Riker and Counselor Deanna Troi from "Star Trek The Next Generation". I HAD to include a Star Trek couple lol!
9. Lorelai Gilmore and Luke Danes - "The Gilmore Girls". Yes I did watch this show and LOVED it. When these two characters FINALLY got together I was a very happy fan.
10. Aragorn and Arwen - "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy. I mean...come on...you have to include that romance. It was epic.

Honorable mention:
Humphry Bogart and Ingrid Bergman - Casablanca. Now I'm not a Humphry Bogart fan, but I am a HUGE Ingrid Bergman fan and she was so......spectacular in this movie.

Wow, this was really hard to put together. Nice one Thew. What a challenge.

No comments: