8.28.2007

Tdub's Top 10

Wow you both have some good stuff. I had to do some thinking to come up with my list but here goes.

1. Hostel - The first movie. The whole last 1/2 of the movie is gruesome, gorey and fantastic. It made me wince, which says a LOT.
2. Alien and Aliens - My two favorite movies of all time. The alien popping out of the chest is classic. In the first movie you just didn't know what the heck was going on so that creature popping out made me jump out of my seat. But even more scarey was the scene at the Air Processing plant, in Aliens, when they find the survivor and she says "Please...kill me" and then goes into convulsions. Wow!
3. The Hills Have Eyes I (remake) - Oh Lordy, when they crucified the dad on the tree and set him on fire...holy cow!
4. Hannibal - There are two scenes in this movie that just are amazing. At the beginning of the movie Hannibal is being followed so he captures the dude, strings him up by his own entrails and then throws him out the window so that he basically unwinds as he goes down. Ick! The second scene is toward the end of the movie and he is eating the dudes brain while the guy is sitting there talking. Hannibal takes a piece of the brain, sets it on a little skillet and then indulges his appetitie. Yikes!
5. May - This is a really interesting movie. It's sort of slow at first, but by the end, when she decideds to "build herself a friend" it's creepy with a capital "K"! The scene where she cuts out her own eye.....yowza!!!
6. Saw - Good lord this movie had so many scenes it's hard to pick one, but I'm gonna have to go with the scene of the dude crawling through the razor wire. Gruesome!
7. Jason X - Ok, not a lot of Friday the 13th fans liked this movie, but there is one scene when Jason lifts a dude over his head and impales him on a enormous drill bit. The guys spirals his way down the bit and when someone asks where he is they say "He's screwed!" LOL!!!
8. The Mangler - This is an obscure cult movie, but let's just say when you see someone get folded like sheet, well it's not pretty.
9. It - Stephen King's movie in which our dark villian is a clown. Ok, let me just say this, clowns are evil. They really didn't have to make a movie about them, it's just common knowledge. But this movie scared the crap out of me....just cuz of the clowns.....cuz they're evil.....and stuff.
10. Ghost of Mars - John Carpenter at his best. Basically every scene in which a person was possessed by one of the "ghosts of mars" and starts to alter their appearance. Gives new meaning to the word "Face Mask".

So there ya have it...my top 10. I could go one, but...well...I have to work at SOME point during the day lol!

No comments: