8.13.2007

Welcome Back Tilam

Tiger celebrated your return from a family weekend by winning his 13th Major Championship. That boy can play...

The Yankees are now an anorexic FOUR game behind the Sawx in the AL East. I don't know how this will turn out, but I do take some solid smack as I remember stating to the Sawx nation "talk to me in September". Maybe the Yankees won't overtake Boston, but just a short time ago they were 14 1/2 game out...

My 16 year old spent some time at the house (she splits time between Thew and the X-Mrs Thew's house) simply devouring the latest Harry Potter book. Talk about a book with a much anticipated release and capturing the minds of people, young and old alike.

Which brings me to today's musing question for Tilam: what, in your opinion, are the 10 most influential books in history?

No comments: