8.24.2007

Soccer Week

Okay, this has been (and will continue to be) soccer week for me.

Yesterday, I spent the day in Gillette Stadium watch the NE Revolution practice. Of course, I kept on wanting to jump on the field and play. Interestingly, Miguel Gonzalas gave my son a practice ball. Then my daughter received one...the only two to be given out (we gave one to the little kids next to us). But its a $130 dollar ball! Nice.

It was loads of fun, but if Taylor Twellman is 5'11", I am 6'2". And I ain't 6'2".

But all the players were great. Really good to the kids and generous with their time. Top to bottom, they are all class acts.

Also found out my Boys U12 soccer team was promoted to the Mass. Tournament of Champions League. Doh! That was the sound of the sphincter puckering.

I'll leave you with a picture of Prince and Princess Tilam doing sit-ups at midfield.


No comments: