8.31.2007

Some Responses....Oh My!!!!

First, Thew's view of the perfect date with the Tdub...got it in one! Woot!!! Captain Kirk was sexy!

Tilam.......you are.......well.....thank you for the link. I know you said NOT to click the link....but...I just...well I'm a weak, weak woman! LOL!

Also, the whole soccer post......my reaction to any sports related topic will be a blank look and a monosyllabic "huh?"

As for Rhett and Scarlet she was the most annoying woman EVER! Here she had frickin Clark Gable for god sakes (well Rhett) and she wants that meally mouthed COUSIN of hers? Hello! He's your cousin! And...he's a wussie boy! Grrrrrrrrr! When Rhett walked out the door I was like "Yes! Run, Run, Run!"

Ok....now.....where is that link. Oh there it is. Hello handsome! Wanna make a memory???

1 comment:

Thew said...

Rumor has it that Clark Gable had HORRIBLE halitosis...