8.01.2007

Opinions are like rectums...

I was speaking with a client during the normal course of business, and it came up as a sidebar the sport of golf. The corporate sport, wheeling and dealing on the golf course, etc etc etc.

The question was posed to me about my golf game, and when I responded that I was a lower single digit handicapper, the response was "whoa, you must play good golf all the time". I wish. I have my days, and as a joke, I responded with "well, most of the time - but I could have a breakdown and then it's ugly." I'm sure I have invented new swear words on a truly bad hole, especially if said breakdown causes me to lose a match to Tilam.

But this conversation got me thinking...since I have seen fit to invent new ways of cursing a golf ball, golf course, the greenskeeper, and my caddie, I also wondered aloud today's challenge...

What would you consider the top 10 inventions of all time?

No comments: